This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for Nebo II Inc. d/b/a HealthNautica, our website https://www.healthnautica.com and our mobile app eORdersNOW.
HealthNautica provides a software platform to facilitate and coordinate care and reimbursement. HealthNautica's software streamlines the workflow, improves care, operational efficiencies and reduces denials and payment reductions. Our software replaces cumbersome and error-prone phone and fax processes ensuring that patients are managed safely, efficiently and with improved outcomes.
HealthNautica receives personal health information (PHI) through health care providers (and their office staff) who are requesting health care services on behalf of their patients. It also collects PHI through hospitals and surgical centers that provide these services. PHI is also be submitted by the patients who are the recipient of the health care services.
Patient consent for the collection, use and disclosure of PHI is managed by the health information custodians (e.g. physicians, hospitals, surgical centers). HealthNautica supports the disclosure of PHI only under the following circumstances:
- Between health information custodians who are arranging health care services to patients.
- Where permitted and/or required by law, report information to government agencies, payers and other entities responsible for patient care and reimbursement.
HealthNautica is committed to the protection of PHI at all times. HealthNautica employs administrative, physical and technical safeguards to protect PHI from theft, loss, unauthorized use, modification, disclosure and destruction. This includes:
- All PHI is hosted in secure, access controlled data centers
- All information is encrypted at rest and in transit
- HealthNautica software authenticates and limits access only to authorized users
- All user's access to PHI is logged and audited
- All staff are aware of the purposes for which PHI is collected and maintained and trained on their legal obligations to protect PHI
- Agreements with participating health care providers that outline privacy and security requirements
- Monitor security to detect for any breaches
- PHI is not used or disclosed for purposes other than those for which it is intended. HealthNautica does NOT sell, rent, share or provide PHI or even any de-identified information in the aggregate to any third party.
If you have complaint, question or concern regarding HealthNautica's privacy policies and procedures, please contact:
1S376 Summit Ave. Court B
Oakbrook Terrace, IL 60181
Attention: Peter Karahalios, COO
You may also reach us by email at - firstname.lastname@example.org